Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Glen Beck calls Jesse Ventura a DirtBag

Glenn Beck said, “Jesse Ventura is the biggest dirtbag I’ve ever met.  I’ve had the displeasure of meeting him I believe twice.  Once, I had the grand displeasure to have to sit at CNN in the makeup chair next to that guy.  He was getting ready to go on Larry King.  I was getting ready to do my show.  And at that time I was just one of the schlubs so I didn’t have the option of not being in the same room with Jesse Ventura.  And Jesse Ventura spouted his nonsense and his conspiracy theories and his absolute vial hatred for anything that represents anything decent in America,”

Former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura filed a lawsuit last year accusing Chis Kyle of defaming him in the book by exaggerating his description of a fight between the two at the wake for SEAL Mikey Monsoor, who was killed in Iraq in 2006.
The book quoted Ventura, also a Navy veteran, as saying he “hates America” and telling Kyle, who was mourning the death of a SEAL teammate, “You deserve to lose a few.” Kyle described punching Ventura out at the Coronado, California, bar.


is there a split in right wing radio?  or is glen beck a plant sent to distract from issues?

Alex Jones respects Ventura and has him on his radio show frequently.  One has to wonder what is happening behind the scenes.
obama drone home shirts
obama drone home shirts by thepman
Browse Artsprojekt T-Shirts online at Zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment