Monday, August 19, 2013

Thor Lund Let's Down 50,000 of his Best Friends

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Honestly I have no idea who the 10,000 people still reading my blog are, but for those of you close to me, I want to let you know that I am withdrawing from UT Austin for now. At this point I think it makes the most sense to spend a little time away and figure out what direction I want to take my life and who I really want to be. I can assure you that I never have or will want to be referred to as an "international bad boy" like one of the huffington post comments does. I would rather take loser nerd with green pants any day of the week. I will continue blogging in the coming weeks once I feel that I am in a place where I care to share my thoughts and opinions with the public. 

For all of you who think this a joke, I want you to know that it no longer is. For everyone who is commenting on the news articles. I get it, I hurt a lot of people. You are now returning the favor. 

I just hope you never have to know what it feels like to let down 50,000 of your best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment