Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Zimmerman Speaks through website


"I am the real George Zimmerman," written on the website.
"On Sunday February 26th, I was involved in a life altering event which led me to become the subject of intense media coverage. As a result of the incident and subsequent media coverage, I have been forced to leave my home, my school, my employer, my family and ultimately, my entire life. This website's sole purpose is to ensure my supporters they are receiving my full attention without any intermediaries."

full story here

web site: therealgeorgezimmerman.com 

warning to viewers from therealgeorgezimmerman.com "some persons and/or entities have been collecting funds, thinly veiled as my 'Defense Fund' or 'Legal Fund.' I cannot attest to the validity of these other websites as I have not received any funds collected, intended to support my family and I through this trying, tragic time."

 i hope the justice system can calmly solve this case.  if the media has it's way we are all in trouble. ask yourself, what makes the news? 



No comments:

Post a Comment