Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Nicki Minaj hates Mariah Carey. Fight

“American Idol” came to a halt as Mirah Carey and Nicki Minaj share insults.


Carey  calling the wild-haired, wig-loving “Your Love” singer a “b---h.”

A fuming Minaj later threatened, “I’m gonna knock you out!” according to TMZ.com.
Minaj  “Get this s---t in self-control. Get in control. Get in control,” as fellow judge Randy Jackson urges her to “settle down.”

Minaj continues, saying “Don’t lose your head. Don’t tell me I’m a gangster! So every time you patronize me, I’m-a take it back, and if you’ve got a f---ing problem, handle it!
“I told them, I’m not f---ing putting up with her f---ing highness over there. I’m not gonna sit here every f---ing minute to have you come down and harass me every minute every day,” Minaj shouts.

Mariah CAREY: “B***H”
NICKI Minaj: I’m gonna knock you out!
NICKI Minaj: Get this s**t in self-control. Get in control. Get in control.
RANDY Jackson: Settle down, settle down.
NICKI Minaj: (inaudible) Every five minutes. So every time you patronize me, I’m-a take it back, and if you’ve got a f***ing problem, handle it. NICKI Minaj: I told them I’m not f***ing putting up with her f***ing highness over there. Figure it the f**k out. Figure it out.
NICKI Minaj: I’m not gonna sit here every f***ing minute to have you come down and harass me every minute, every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment